Saturday, July 14, 2012

~happy bestday mom~

two days ago,my mom birthday..nothing celebration that we do for her. not because we don't love her..i just do in my way, when i was cooking for dinner..i pull her hand, she never shocked because i did it everyday. then i hug her and kissed her neck, i did it everyday too.... i said " happy birthday mom.. i love you.."  i stop talking.. i knew mom don't remember her born day.. i was the first daughter that  wished her birthday.. and my mom said " what is this?? "  we still huging each other.. i said to her " mom kiss me.. " mom said " ah,i already do it everyday to you..what else you want? ehhhhh " mom complains.. " mom please kiss me with love..today is different " i began to persuade.. and i was cause mom start long nagging.." bla bla bla..i never don't love you all.. from all the rise of my life..i love all of you..bla bla bla " and mom relaxed my embrace.. i continue my work.. with mom and her nagging.. of cause about love..
but.. i noticed something, mom voice is choked..

that's my mom...love u mom..happy birthday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blogs :)